Just a wee list of sources you can access to help you understand some of the issues surrounding the topic… They are not all obviously linked to the main question, but I think that they might all have something for you to consider. 🙂
Just click on the bullet points to go to the linked page. (Please note, these are external links and, though checked before listing, may contain commercial content):
- The controversial plan to bring wolves back to the Highlands (BBC website)
- One man’s plan to let wolves roam free in the Highlands (The Guardian)
- Wolf Reintroduction Changes Ecosystem (Official Yellowstone Park Website)
- Deer ‘pose biggest threat’ to Scotland’s native woodlands (BBC Website)
- ‘People think the deer are lovely. Then they learn more about it’: the deer cull dilemma (The Guardian)
- Wolf Attacks on Humans (Wikipedia)
- Wolves In The News (Canadian ‘library’ site)
- Yellowstone Video (Official Yellowstone Park Website)
You’ll find plenty more as you start searching and I haven’t even gone into the history of wolves in Scotland. Questions you could think about include:
- Where did (the Scottish) wolves come from?
- When did they live in Scotland?
- How did they interact with the environment?
- How did they interact with man?
- Why did they disappear?
And so on…
Happy searching… and keep good notes on where you find the information as you will need to include your sources in your final piece.